THE CLOUDENTITY TrUST ENGINE™
The Cloudentity Security Mesh also includes the TrUST Authorization Engine™, which measures real-time transactional risk between the protected services, users, and things. This solution can assess and evaluate risk on a transactional basis and provide dynamic authorization flows to mitigate the risk.
The TrUST Engine™’s dynamic authorization is available for every transaction, from the initial user authentication to every application-to-application transaction. It also maintains user context, solving complex microservices security and audit issues while ensuring the highest levels of security for transactions.
Further still, each transaction creates a comprehensive digitally signed audit trail from authentication to data access. It does this through unique individual transaction IDs and verified claims available to applications, microservices, APIs, containers, and server-less functions for frictionless fulfillment of governance and compliance requirements.
Now organizations can build more quickly and run faster in a cloud-speed DevOps world.
- An evolving set of microservices for management of UST, user self-service, strong authentication, session mobility, and more
- Ideal for modern container architectures
- Supports cloud-native, hybrid-cloud, and multi-cloud architectures
FLEXIBLE INTEGRATION OPTIONS
- SaaS Cloud apps via SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, or SCIM
- Net new apps and services via Open SDK and REST APIs
- Legacy and COTS apps via Cloudentity Access Gateway
- Top third party security, identity, WAF, SIEM, detection, fraud, and attribution vendors