THE CLOUDENTITY TrUST ENGINE™
The Cloudentity Security Mesh also includes the TrUST Authorization Engine which measures real time transactional risk between the services, users and things protected. The solution can assess and evaluate risk on a transactional basis and provide dynamic authorization flows to mitigate the risk.
The TrUST engine’s dynamic authorization is available for every transaction, from the initial User authentication to every application to application transaction, while maintaining user context, solving complex microservices security and audit issues while ensuring the highest levels of security for transactions.
Further still, each transaction creates a comprehensive digitally signed audit trail from authentication to data access via unique individual transaction IDs and verified claims available to applications, microservices, APIs, containers and server-less functions for frictionless fulfillment of governance and compliance requirements.
Now organizations can build and run faster in a cloud-fast DevOps world.
- An evolving set of microservices for management of UST, user self-service, strong authentication, session mobility and more
- Ideal for modern container architectures
- Supports cloud-native, hybrid-cloud and multi-cloud architectures
FLEXIBLE INTEGRATION OPTIONS
- SaaS Cloud apps via SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect or SCIM
- Net new apps & services via Open SDK & REST APIs
- Legacy & COTS apps via Cloudentity Access Gateway
- Top 3rd party security, identity, WAF, SIEM, detection, fraud and attribution vendors